Sunday, November 05, 2006

torn apart....

I desire you by my side
When i'm all alone in the night
I only want to hold you tight
I am torn apart.....

Without you here next to me
The beauty of the world i can't see
My heart aches for you
My sooul yearns for you
I am torn apart.....

When i look into your eyes
I am mesmorised
When i see you face to face
I never want to leave this place
As i think of all the ways
Of capturing your heart
I am torn apart.......


***************************************************


i wrote this many years ago... when i was 15... that was like 6yrs ago... and thats like been really long.... i think the lyrics explain themselves..... just remembering the past.... once again... shit.... i suck.....

anyway.... went to visit kit today.... he seems better and i'm really glad for him.... vyasa asked if i think it was something to do with karma or if he was just unlucky.... he asked it as a generel question... i believe that it is just unlucky.... sad isn't it... ever the pessimist.... don't forget... the glass is half full.... half full of poison.....

No comments: