Mango infused vodka. It was a gift from my brother who bought it at DFS for approximately $20? It has a after-smell. When you pour it into any container, the vapour smells like burnt rubber. However alcohol is alcohol, and I am grateful that there is any at all coursing through my veins.
After a long passage of time, my internal stability has been shaken. I have become rather unstable over the weekend, however it seems that I have evolved in a way. I want to change myself. I have three things in mind which I would like to change. Firstly, I would like to be physically improved. I want to be both more fit and and strong. I took the first step today by going for a swim. I feel better about myself. Secondly, I want to put in more effort into my studies. Although the amount of effort I put into my school work just before a deadline is admirable, I would rather start earlier and be slightly more stress free. Furthermore, I should do more of my readings which I have been neglecting either intentionally or unintentionally. Last but not least, I definitely need to escape from this extremely fragile financial difficulty which I am in. I think I need to seriously search for an appropriate part-time job. So if anyone has any leads please let me know.
After deciding this, the topic of horoscopes and characteristics where brought up. As some of you may know, I am of the star sign Gemini. Which means that I am fickle and possibly have multiple personalities and is generally unstable most of the time. These assumptions are very probable and I do not challenge them. I hope that this decision which I have made will be in a sense less fickle, but hopefully is more or less permanent. Hope for the best for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment