I straddled her across her waist and held her hands above her head. A little forcefully, a little playfully. Biting her lip as I inhaled her breath deep into my lungs. Her eyes, full of naughtiness and defiance stared back at me. Her smile and a slight snarl greeted me as I plunged my face into her pulse. My tongue licked at it slowly, trying to feel a throb. Rough tongue against smooth skin, it clearly excited her.
A bead of sweat dripped down my face. It fell between her breasts and continued to trail downwards. I followed this barely visible trail. Its saltiness and coolness being devoured. Hungrily, thirstily.
Her hairs, curly and soft tickled my cheeks. Her true and natural scent sent tingles down my back. Lower and lower I went, exploring, seeking out the peak of this mound. I set about the pleasure of tasting the forbidden fruit, the nectar of the gods. Ravishing it, enjoying it. My meal accompanied by exquisite moans. Sounds of delight and pleasure, music to my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment