Right now, I'm feeling extremely crappy. I am sick. Like ill. It started with a little sore throat, just the tiniest one, and then, I woke up this morning with a lump of sand in my throat.
Its almost 4am now. I went to bed at like 1am? I woke up at 230 and can't fall back asleep. Why can't my sinus just implode right now. It is uber annoying.
I would die for a bowl of hot soup right now. So much so that I was contemplating taking a 10min walk to the 7-11 at cuppage plaza just to buy a can of chicken soup. And maybe grab a pack of strepsils as well. But Laziness prevailed once again.
Anyway, While I am in this crappy mood, and am unable to sleep, my mind wonders.
I don't know. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to say or to say nothing at all. This sucks. Its like I'm in some sort of purgatory, limbo or whatever.
Why won't my sinus just implode already....