Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hope..

Last night I had a sort of revelation. Well, sort of. My biggest problem is that I always hope. It is slightly different from expecting too much, because when you expect too much, it is too much. But hope on the other hand, you often hope for the simplest things, but the thing is, these things often do not occur. Therefore I get burnt, crushed, burnt again, and then obliterated. Perhaps its because I am a romantic, because it is an ideal that I always hope for. But honestly, is it too much to ask? I do not think it is. But some how it has never worked out. I am a fool.

My mother, my friends, girls that I like. I always have that little bit of hope that everything is going to be alright. The truth is, I honestly do not think so, but I hope so. Hope, the bane of my existence.

Hope perchance to dream..
Dream perchance to fulfill desire.
Desire for the simplest things.
The simplest things I aspire.

No comments: